Our machines offer:
- Credit/Debit card reader in addition to Apple & Google Pay and, of course, cash and coins.
- Daily remote monitoring so we know if a product selection is running low
- Energy-saving mode can be used, so no power is wasted keeping drinks cold overnight if no employees are working
- Ability to program machines to provide employee discounts (e.g., to reward employees working on weekends)
- SmartCard technology – we can upload/change machine settings quickly
- Capability to add Entrée/Side Dish Vendor to a machine for more meal options
- Machines are compliant with the 2012 Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) guidelines for vending machines
- Machines are proudly made in the USA
Not a dime. Machines are provided at absolutely NO cost to your business. In fact, not only do we provide the machine, we service and stock it on a regular basis.
We do. We will monitor, stock and service the machine as often is necessary. Each of our operators are well trained to ensure that the quality of service provided is far superior to anything you may have experienced before with other machines. We are local residents of your community and are therefore eager to share our commitment to offering healthy products to your employees/customers.
Yes – your employees/clients/customers are instrumental in the products that are offered. We believe it is important to provide a good variety of products to satisfy everyone. We will initially fill the machine with the most popular products selling in our area. Later, we will meet with you to discuss changes to the selections and your suggestions – and may offer some free product sampling events as well.
We have gone through extensive training in several areas – including the operation and maintenance of the machine, nutritional guidelines, product management, inventory control, product sampling, etc. But the main thing is customer service – we are here to serve you and the patrons of the machine. We will provide you with a business card and a label on the machine with our local contact information should you ever need it.
Typically, about once a week. Each machine is equipped with wireless remote monitoring technology so we know if a product selection is running low. If it is determined that it needs to be serviced more often than once each week, we can set up a more frequent service schedule.
This depends on several factors. First we need to evaluate the volume of foot traffic on a daily basis. Next, we need to consider if there is competition from other vending machines located in your business if you have any. If these two factors confirm there’s enough demand for an additional machine, we will be happy to supply one to your business. Some locations such as large schools, businesses, colleges, etc. may have enough demand for multiple machines.
We ask that you sign a basic agreement that outlines the relationship between your location and us – just so everyone is comfortable. This contract has no time commitment. It basically states that we will be responsible for keeping the machine stocked and maintained.